How to make Your Travel Pay You

I like traveling, but travels can be very expensive. Two years ago I had to work hard all the year, saving my money regularly before doing my favorite hobby: traveling. But now I don't need to wait and work such along time, I can do it once for only every 3 months. The secretr is the travel it self pays me for my traveling.

How can I do that?

Back in the 2006 when I was surfing the web, looking for some cheap tour packages, perhaps like what you are doing now. Typing in some keywords in Google search, I suddenly found an informative website with almost everything I needed for along time. It was about traveling in Caribbean, a tourism destination beyond my budget.

I could have just left the website, but I decided to read some more about the guy who built that website. And that’s when I first read about Site Build It aka SBI, a website package that could change my life and your life too.

I have never built a website before, and always hoping to build it someday without knowing how to start it. And now in front of me there is a guy (Ken Evoy) telling me about the website building tool,and what all the fuss about changing my life? I continued reading about people creating websites and businesses, with a lot of skepticism. Change my life? B....S...!!, (sorry) it all just sounded too westerns style, especially American, for me. I am Indonesian, you know, and we don’t like advertisements very much.

But, then I started to get interested when he showed me the success stories! Hundreds of ordinary people have succeeded using this SBI system. I went to visit the sites he showed me and found more than 500 websites all using SBI system and method are at the Top 1 % by Alexa.com meaning out of more than 100 million websites all over the world (not included blogs) they are ranked in less than # 1 million. I tried my self made a crosscheck using third independent party or browse the internet to find their website and indeed they all have high rank in Alexa.com rating. What he showed me was this http://results.sitesell.com . Please go to cisit yourself.

You will find the page contains this column

How To Use This Directory

Electronics Hobbies
Entertainment Miscellaneous
Finance & Investing Misc Business
Food & Cooking Self-Help
Health & Medicine Sports & Fitness

Travel

I choose travel, click to it and found there are more than 40 travel websites crowned in that 1% position. Well I don't want you to get boasted and overwhelmed, let's make it first thing first. Its better if you Now go for yourself to see it and I am waiting for you here to tell you more what that really struck my mind and then reval my secret to make travels pay my traveling.

To be continued here after you visit that sucess stories. Take your time but please don't make me wait too long...hehehe.

CONTINUED

2 Comments

Please spare your time to leave your comments here. Thank you very much.

  1. This a very useful site for travelers,so many information but still nicely arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice on how to make our travel pay you. Extremely detailed and fairly excellent advices. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post